PRP Blood Facials in Glendale, Az.
Enjoy the benefits of PRP Facial & Skin Rejuvenation
What is a Vampire Blood Facial ?
A PRP “Vampire Blood” Facial is a non-invasive facelift procedure performed at our Glendale, Arizona clinic to rejuvenate your skin in a natural and holistic way. The blood facelift uses platelet-rich plasma obtained from your own blood and delivered to your skin by injections or microneedling with PRP facial therapy. Do you need a skin tightening without the incisions, stitches and downtime? If so, PRP “Vampire” Facial could be a good match for you for skin rejuvenation. Rejuvenate your complexion, and get rid of signs of aging. Completely natural and smooth procedure.
What cosmetic conditions are treatable with PRP?
At Arizona Infusion Center we can treat the following conditions:
- Facial deep and fine wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds
- Eyes bags and dark circles
- Loose and saggy skin
- Acne marks
- Crepey hand skin
- Stretch marks
What are the benefits of a PRP Facial ?
- Increases collagen production.
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tightening and toning the skin
- Reducing acne damage and scarring
- Lessening dark under-eye circles
- Minimizing crow’s feet
- Reducing sun damage
- Producing healthier skin
- Improves moisture retention.
An Anti-Aging Skin Care Routine
Rejuvenate your skin, and get rid of signs of aging with a PRP Blood Facial. As an anti-aging skin care routine, we use your own blood’s platelets and plasma (essential components) that stimulate collagen growth of your skin – giving skin the shiny glow it deserves. Experience fresh skin, tightened wrinkled areas, reduced under-eye dark circles, and a smooth overall look after an Infusion and Med Spa Experience. Completely natural procedure since it is coming from your own body.
Meet the Experienced Staff
Dr. Armen Derian, M.D.
Dr. Antony Waweru
Are you a PRP Facial Rejuvenation candidate?
You’re a good candidate for the PRP facial if you have an uneven skin tone, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. A PRP facial combined with other cosmetic treatments such as micro-needling works by stimulating the body’s production of new collagen. Continue Reading.
Why choose the Arizona Infusion Center?
It is our mission to help you feel and look your ideal self. Our diverse range of aesthetic treatments are tailored for every hair and skin type. If you are looking to prevent the early signs of aging, or reclaim a more youthful appearance our expertly trained medical staff can help you. Continue Reading.
How does a Blood Facial Works?
- A medical team member takes a small sample of your blood and places it in a centrifuge to isolate plasma and platelets from red cells. The red cells are not used in the procedure. This protein-rich plasma is what helps stimulate collagen production when infused into the skin of your face.
- We use a topical cream to numb your skin about 20 minutes prior to treatment.
- A first infusion is done with hyaluronic acid and/or phyto-boost to make sure the skin is fully hydrated and free of pigmentation.
- The plasma is spread all over your face before the next step of the process.
- The medical technician uses a micro-needling device on your forehead, cheeks, and other parts of your face to make sure the protein-rich substance is able to travel deep into the skin.
- Micro-needing itself helps to stimulate collagen growth, so when used alongside an infusion of PRP, you’re getting a double effect of collagen-boosting.
- When it’s over, you might notice a bit of superficial pain on your face and minor bruising from the micro-needling technique.
- For deep lines and other troublesome areas of the facial skin, our team might use fillers or Botox to handle volume-deficient skin and small wrinkles.
18301 N 79th Ave Suite F-170, Glendale AZ 85308